Saturday 15 July 2017

Introducing Gutenberg Boilerplate!


Gutenberg is all that you hear about in the WordPress community nowadays. Everyone is writing articles on how they feel about Gutenberg. I was one of the early adopters and contributors in the Gutenberg project. I have had been writing about it (invitation to contribute) and covering the meeting notes for the project. When folks started writing about Gutenberg I wanted to do the same, but I was on vacations, visiting my parents, and enjoying Eid holidays. But that’s not all; I stopped myself from writing anything because I have been a bit confused.
I am still making up my mind with how Gutenberg will fit in the WordPress core. There are so many things which are both good and bad about it. So, instead of ranting about it, I wanted to do something more productive. And I went ahead, studied the source code, received a lot of help from Gutenberg contributors (Matias Ventura, James Nylen, Riad Benguella, Andrew Duthie, Joen, etc.) to finally build a Gutenberg Boilerplate project.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15658/introducing-gutenberg-boilerplate




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/introducing-gutenberg-boilerplate/

No comments:

Post a Comment