Friday 1 March 2019

Starting A Blog? Things You Need to Know About Blogging!


Blogging is as huge as the ocean and one of the unique things about blogging is that there is always something new to learn. Every blogger has their own story, their own experience with their time in the blogging world but they too will agree on the fact that blogging is an ongoing process. There is no course to blogging which can make you aware of all the ins and outs of blogging. Even the bloggers who have been doing this for more than 10 years still find something new to learn every now and then and this is what that makes blogging career one of its kind.
Although I am sure you are a well-read person in this field, I have arranged a list of things that you should know as a blogger. When I started blogging, I get to know these things along my journey I have traveled so far. There are many other things to learn but I thought to share these things here with you all.
Many things in this list will be like a lesson that you should learn now or else like me you may learn it the hard way. Some of the tips are findings which I learned and discovered on my journey and some of the things are facts which you should pay attention to.
So., here are the things about blogging that can make you love
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18410/starting-a-blog-things-you-need-to-know-about-blogging



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/03/01/starting-a-blog-things-you-need-to-know-about-blogging/

No comments:

Post a Comment