Wednesday 3 April 2019

Interview with Pavel Ciorici, Founder of WPZOOM


Pavel Ciorici is the founder of WPZOOM, a WordPress theme shop based in Amsterdam who create professional and beautifully designed themes, with a focus on business, video, magazine, and blogs. Their themes are currently used by over 50,000 companies around the globe. You can find Pavel on Twitter and LinkedIn. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series.
Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
I’m from Moldova, but a year ago I moved together with my wife and our two kids to Amsterdam to adopt a different lifestyle, which allowed us to spend more time with our kids and have a greater impact in their life.
Unlike other hosting providers, Kinsta doesn’t have level 1 or level 2 support reps. Our entire support team is made up of highly-skilled WordPress developers and Linux engineers, available 24×7 to help!
I started using WordPress in 2005-2006 for my school’s website and my personal blog. Even though I was very passionate about web development & design, I got a degree in Business Management and Administration. In 2008, when I was still a student, I launched WPZOOM and this changed my life completely,
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18505/interview-with-pavel-ciorici-founder-of-wpzoom



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/interview-with-pavel-ciorici-founder-of-wpzoom/

No comments:

Post a Comment