Friday 22 September 2017

Widgets Reloaded: Version 1.0.0


One of my favorite plugins that I’ve ever worked on just got a shiny, new coat of paint. Admittedly, I haven’t kept Widgets Reloaded as updated as I should have, primarily because I’ve been in a bit of a “no sidebar” phase for the past couple of years. When you’re not building too many themes or sites with sidebars, your widget plugins take a backseat at times.
I’m excited about this release.
Since I last updated the plugin, I’ve moved onto semantic versioning, so we’re making the leap from 0.6.0 to 1.0.0. That’s in case you were wondering what’s up with the version number.
What does the Widgets Reloaded plugin do?
If you’re not a current user of the plugin, you may be in for a treat. I encourage you to install the plugin and give it a go.
Widgets Reloaded gives you alternative versions of many core WP widgets. For example, there’s a Reloaded – Archives widget that’s a super-awesome take on the core Archives widget. Basically, you get a whole lot of additional widget options to play around with.
The plugin currently includes 9 reloaded widgets:
Reloaded – Archives
Reloaded – Authors
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16168/widgets-reloaded-version-1-0-0




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/widgets-reloaded-version-1-0-0/

No comments:

Post a Comment