Sunday 1 October 2017

Gutenberg will not kill WordPress


Dear WordPress Community: First of all, thank you to everyone who has contributed their time to advance the WordPress project and community. I’ve had the great pleasure to use WordPress for both fun and profit and I personally owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who has volunteered their time to building such stellar software.
I understand that WordPress is a two-way street so, in order for it to grow one must contribute back to the project. My contributions are primarily in the form of onboarding new users through a variety of workshops, meetups and speaking gigs and being on-call for WordPress help and site-building.
As I write this, I come with 9 battle worn years of being on the front line of WordPress through teaching, consulting and creating. WordPress has transformed my life in so many positive ways but I must say that I’m burnt out from the project and desperately looking for new ways to streamline my processes so I can achieve more with less. You know, everyone’s dream.
Why I’m burnt out from WordPress
I love WordPress and for years finding a new plugin and testing themes was a pleasure of mine. Today, it’s a bore and I’m just very tired
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16226/gutenberg-will-not-kill-wordpress




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/gutenberg-will-not-kill-wordpress/

No comments:

Post a Comment