Monday 2 July 2018

Making Remote Work, Work


Making Remote Work, Work Pagely is a distributed, location-independent company. We have employees around the globe, and while a chunk of our folks are in the Phoenix area, the majority live and work elsewhere.
It’s an amazing gift to be able to do your job from anywhere in the world. I chose to embrace the idea and take it to the extreme, working from 4 continents, 14 countries and 46 cities around the world over the past year.
Here’s the talk I gave at PressNomics 5, which distills the key lessons I’ve learned during the course of my truly remote year:
Slides here:
And I’ve included links to all the apps, products and sites I mentioned in the talk below.
Every situation is unique, but this foreign, nomadic remote working arrangement has worked particularly well in my situation. My monthly sales numbers are up 44% on average during my time abroad. The experience has yielded creative inspiration that enabled me to develop two game-changing systems for Pagely, and I’ve found a rejuvenated social life from the camaraderie of the folks traveling on this year-long adventure. Ultimately it’s been a sabbatical of sorts, but paradoxically, I’ve delivered
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14863/making-remote-work-work



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/making-remote-work-work-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment