Wednesday 23 August 2017

Shifting from Development, Primož Cigler Is The Perfect Technical Marketer for WordPress Products


I’m finally getting to interview one of my favorite figures in the WordPress community. He’s a dev & CEO at ProteusThemes and also one of the friendliest people I got to meet, so before he becomes completely unreachable – here are my WordPress product and business-oriented questions for Mr. Primož Cigler: Primož, thanks for agreeing to answer my questions! Why don’t we kick things off by getting to know you a bit – where are you based and what did your life look like before you entered the WordPress world?
Hi, thanks for having me here on the Freemius blog, it’s a great pleasure!
I’m coming from a small country, Slovenia, which can be found in central Europe, East of Italy and South of Austria. It’s a hidden gem, but every year more popular as a tourist destination. I live and work most of the time in the capital – Ljubljana.
Hmmm, my life before I entered the WordPress world. Do you think I still remember these ancient days?
As far back as I can remember, I had a mindset of an engineer. From the childhood on, I was creating and building things and I enjoyed spending the days in my grandfather’s garage, building kites or
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15941/shifting-from-development-primo-cigler-is-the-perfect-technical-marketer-for-wordpress-products




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/08/23/shifting-from-development-primoz-cigler-is-the-perfect-technical-marketer-for-wordpress-products/

No comments:

Post a Comment