Wednesday 13 September 2017

Website SEO: WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, or HubSpot COS?


Until recently, I hadn’t thought much about website SEO and which website builder was best for supporting search engine optimization efforts and best practices. I’m a WordPress girl after all, and in my head, WordPress is the only option. But recently, my private Facebook group has received a number of questions asking about SEO and how Squarespace, Wix, and Weebly compare against WordPress. While I provided some initial thoughts on each post that arrived, I knew I needed to dig in further and try each service out for myself. So I did. And then I went further again and added in HubSpot COS, because out group wanted this information as well.
I created a test website in Weebly, Wix, and Squarespace. As I moved through their website build options, I paid close attention to SEO features and I documented options each platform offered. I also obtained access to a live HubSpot COS site so I could dive into this platform’s options for SEO.
Instead of giving you long winded posts on each software package, I thought I would provide an overview table that you can scan and see feature comparisons in a quick and efficient manner.
So without further ado, below are my results of
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16104/website-seo-wordpress-squarespace-wix-weebly-or-hubspot-cos




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/website-seo-wordpress-squarespace-wix-weebly-or-hubspot-cos/

No comments:

Post a Comment