Monday 11 September 2017

WPfomo – Social Proof Marketing Plugin for WordPress


WPfomo helped me to increase sales, even due to the notoriously low summer months. I love the flexibility of WPFomo, which lets me easily control how and where the notifications are shown, lets me adjust their look and feel, and helps me keep a pleasant user experience in my shop. Highly recommend it! I’d been looking at options to add social proof to my site for a while that was strictly based on new optins, since I don’t run e-commerce on my site. WPFomo was the exact solution I was looking for! Now with the added floating button I have an added lead gen feature on my site! Works brilliantly!
WPFomo was the missing piece for my lead generation process. I added it to my website and noticed an immediate positive impact. It integrates with EDD which I use for selling all of my products. I highly recommend it to anyone who sells digital products.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16083/wpfomo-social-proof-marketing-plugin-for-wordpress




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/11/wpfomo-social-proof-marketing-plugin-for-wordpress/

No comments:

Post a Comment