Friday 6 October 2017

How to Build a WordPress Website from Scratch (5 SUPER Easy Steps)


Today I am going to show you how you can set up a WordPress website from scratch. And you won’t believe how easy it is to do. We will go step by step.
In order to get started, we will need 4 things:
Domain – Domain is the name of the site which you type in the browser address bar. “www.HostingPill.com” is the domain of this site.
Hosting – Hosting is the “home” of your site where it will “stay”. Its usually a server at a web hosting company.
WordPress – WordPress is the “software” that will power your website.
Design & Themes – To make your site attractive design-wise you will need to install WordPress themes.
To learn about various jargons of website and webhosting, click here.
Disclosure – I receive referral fees from companies including the ones I am mentioning in this article. My recommendations are based on my experience as independent paying customer. I have reviewed most of them on my website.
There are two ways you can buy domains and hosting:
You buy domains and hosting from the same web host
Or you buy both separately
If you ask me, I would recommend going for Option 2 (buying separately)
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16263/how-to-build-a-wordpress-website-from-scratch-5-super-easy-steps




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/how-to-build-a-wordpress-website-from-scratch-5-super-easy-steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment