Wednesday 28 March 2018

How Moomoo agency builds powerful relationships with WP plugin buyers


Vitalii Kiiko is a passionate and experienced WordPress plugin and theme developer, who recently provided us some great feedback and kindly agreed to share his story. He is a co-founder and works as a back-end developer at both HighSea Studio and MooMoo Web Studio. Vitalii, thank you so much for agreeing to tell us about your experience! Let’s start by getting to know you better. Can you please tell us a bit about yourself, like where you are from and what’s your background?
Thanks for this opportunity. It is a great pleasure!
Computer Science is not my major. In fact, Accounting is. However, I really have this passion for web development. I am a self-taught developer, and I’ve read many books/articles about CS and specific programming languages/libs.
Now I have over six years of professional experience. Although I am especially keen on doing back-end stuff, I am also interested in the front-end stack, game dev direction in particular. I have written a small web game in ReactJS. I really love all those things!
How did you get into WordPress Development?
My story as a WordPress developer started with a personal blog on WordPress, a long long time ago. After maybe a
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17284/how-moomoo-agency-builds-powerful-relationships-with-wp-plugin-buyers



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/03/28/how-moomoo-agency-builds-powerful-relationships-with-wp-plugin-buyers/

No comments:

Post a Comment