Wednesday 21 March 2018

Step by Step Guide to Creating a Podcast with WordPress


In this detailed guide I will walk you through every aspect of creating a podcast online and how to do with WordPress. I just recently started a podcast and while there are other guides online I don’t think you’ll find one as detailed as this one. At least I wasn’t able to find one when I was starting out. It took me quite of bit of research, trial and error to get my podcast going so I wanted to detail the process so you can save time and get your own podcast up and going quickly.
Outline:
What is a podcast and why should you start one?
Define the Goals and Outcome Results of Your Podcast
Coming Up with a Podcast Name, Premise & Format
Getting Guest for Your Podcast
How to Record a Podcast
What Kind of Mic Do You Need
Setting up WordPress to Host a Podcast
Distributing a Podcast
How to Collaborate with a co-host via Google Drive
Emails Templates and Show Outline for a Podcast
Conclusion
What is a podcast and why should you start one?
A podcast is simply like a talk show but on demand. People can search iTunes, Google Play Music or other services to find topics they are interested in and subscribe.
Why start a podcast? You might want to start a podcast to share
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17267/step-by-step-guide-to-creating-a-podcast-with-wordpress



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/03/21/step-by-step-guide-to-creating-a-podcast-with-wordpress/

No comments:

Post a Comment