Thursday 29 September 2016

The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Fix Hacked WordPress Websites


The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Fix Hacked WordPress Websites More often than not, I get to read about certain data loss horror story from WordPress users. “I was about to publish an article when my website crashed — I was unable to log in! Now I can’t get my data back no matter how hard I try!” Or, more relevant to the WordPress, “I was scrolling through my site logs where I noticed an unusual traffic spike or an overwhelming amount of spam content.” These are the pretty obvious signs of a hacked website, and something needs to be done about it.
Sometimes people report spam links being added to their content without their consent. If you ever face any such signs, that would mean your site was hacked, and you need to fix it. That’s what this post is about. I am going to talk about certain steps that you can take to fix a hacked site. Let’s get started.
Hacking Is So Mainstream
The concept of hacking is not something new. How many of you have ever password-protected a computer to restrict young siblings from using it? And, how many of you have guessed the password and successfully plunged into the same old computer that you have
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13498/the-complete-beginner-s-guide-to-fix-hacked-wordpress-websites




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/the-complete-beginners-guide-to-fix-hacked-wordpress-websites/

No comments:

Post a Comment