Monday 7 August 2017

Meet Codeable’s Most Productive WordPress Developers


It’s hard to believe that I’m already celebrating my two-year anniversary with Codeable… Wow! I guess it’s true what they say — time flies when you’re doing something you love.
Over these last few years I’ve written extensively about all the ways Codeable has changed my life for the better. But, just in case you’re not familiar with what they’ve done for me here’s a quick recap;
They’ve changed my financial trajectory, put me up on stage at WordCamp events all around the world, and enabled me not only to become a more successful freelancer, but, to become a digital nomad too.
Throughout my journey I’ve steadily been among the top 10 developers in terms of projects completed, all while earning hundreds of perfect, 5-star reviews from all the awesome clients I’ve worked for.
But, I’m certainly not the only developer who’s making big moves on Codeable.
For all the writing I do about myself and my adventures, there are many more tremendously skilled expert WordPress developers who are completing great work for their clients at an equally impressive pace.
So, for my two-year Code-iversary, I wanted
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15800/meet-codeable-s-most-productive-wordpress-developers




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/08/07/meet-codeables-most-productive-wordpress-developers/

No comments:

Post a Comment