Tuesday 21 November 2017

Weglot SaaSy: Interview with Elliot Taylor – Weglot blog


We’re happy to interview Elliot Taylor from Superscribe, as part of our series on WordPress SaaS founders: Weglot SaaSy. Q#1: What is your background, what should our readers know about you?
I’m a long time WordPress developer and Product guy. I co-organise our local WordPress Brighton WordCamp and Meetup. I started out in the ecommerce world but now I build product businesses and do WordPress development.
Q#2: What’s your main activity within WordPress today?
I’m really into product businesses, from learning about the different marketing strategies, business models right the way through to different development processes. I’m most excited with my latest approach to product development, where we build the a seperate PHP application that works within a WordPress theme. This let’s me enjoy the benefits of WordPress (CMS, user management etc..) and the benefits of a building a PHP application using an MVC framework (better structure and speed).
Q#3: Why did you choose a SaaS (subscription service) model? Did you change your model from your beginnings? and if so, why?
The SaaS pricing model let’s users try out your service without a large upfront
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16663/weglot-saasy-interview-with-elliot-taylor-weglot-blog




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/weglot-saasy-interview-with-elliot-taylor-weglot-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment