Wednesday 19 December 2018

From Speed Dating To Relationships – My WordCamp US 2018 Recap


There’s a lot that’s been going on lately in the WordPress sphere, but with WordPress, that would be true no matter when we say it. Nonetheless, I think that many people in the community had a bunch of expectations leading up to WordCamp US 2018 in Nashville. It seemed like many were eager to get several different burning topics clarified for others and for themselves, especially concerning the Gutenberg project and the latest update on its implications on the WordPress business ecosystem. In this post, I want to provide an inside look into my experience at WordCamp US 2018, as an attendee, as a WordPress enthusiast and a member of the community around it, but most of all, as a WordPress product creator.
— Freemius (@freemius) December 7, 2018
Transitioning From Speed Dating To Relationships (Expanding Your Professional Network)
First off, I’d like to share something personal which I believe those of you who attend many WordCamps can relate to. On the day before the official beginning of WordCamp US 2018, I got back to my Airbnb, and on top of being jet lagged and half asleep I was also disappointed in myself. I was only able to meet and chat with 3 or maybe
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18231/from-speed-dating-to-relationships-my-wordcamp-us-2018-recap



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/12/19/from-speed-dating-to-relationships-my-wordcamp-us-2018-recap/

No comments:

Post a Comment