Wednesday 26 December 2018

Interview with Tom McFarlin of Pressware


Tom Mcfarlin runs Pressware, which focuses on delivering high-quality, custom WordPress solutions for small businesses and individuals. He also blogs about software development and WordPress. You can find Tom on Twitter. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series. Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
This is a bit of a long answer, actually.
I first found an interest in computing when I was about 10 years old. We’d had an Apple IIe when I was really young, but I was too young to really get into it. But when we got our first PC (it was a 386 with 4MB of RAM) and had Wolfenstein and Doom on it. The moment I played those two games, I was hooked.
Like many kids my age, I was interested in video games so I played a variety of games like Star Wars: Dark Forces, Doom, Doom II, Wolfenstein, and King’s Quest (the sixth installment is the best, inarguably so :).
As far as the Internet was concerned, my first experience with “getting online” was via Prodigy with a 14.4 baud modem. But there’s more to this in a moment.
The more I used the machine, though, the more I became interested in what
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18240/interview-with-tom-mcfarlin-of-pressware



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/12/26/interview-with-tom-mcfarlin-of-pressware/

No comments:

Post a Comment