Tuesday 27 December 2016

A quick interview with Brad Touesnard (WP Migrate DB)


I’ve been using WP Migrate DB Pro for quite some time and it’s probably one of the very few WordPress plugins out there that just work, flawlessly. Today I’m happy to host Brad Touesnard, founder of Delicious Brains Inc., the company behind WP Migrate DB. 1. Hi Brad, could you tell us a little about yourself and background?
​I’m the founder of Delicious Brains Inc. ​We make a couple of WordPress plugins (WP Migrate DB Pro and WP Offload S3) and have an app in beta at the moment called Mergebot. My expertise has been in web development but I’ve been running a business, managing a team for the past few years.
2. When did you first stumble upon WordPress?
I setup a blog on WordPress in 2004.​
3. What product / website of yours are you most proud of and why?
​WP Migrate DB Pro is the product I’m most proud of because of the impact it has had on our customers. I regularly receive hugs of gratitude at WordCamps from customers who love our product.
4. Have you had any epic fails so far that you’d like to share with us?
Before I started this business I tried to build a marketplace ​for WordPress themes and plugins called WP App Store. It failed. Before
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14086/a-quick-interview-with-brad-touesnard-wp-migrate-db




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/12/27/a-quick-interview-with-brad-touesnard-wp-migrate-db/

No comments:

Post a Comment