Tuesday 23 May 2017

Matt Mullenweg: What’s in My Bag


I am a road warrior who has racked up several million miles over the past decade, and since I’m also working more-than-full-time running Automattic (a totally distributed company) and leading WordPress I need the ability to be productive wherever I can find a comfortable place to sit. I carry a backpack with me almost all the time and obsessively tweak and iterate what’s in it, which lead to posts in 2014 and 2016. This is the latest edition, and I hope you enjoy it. This is a grey wool buff, which works as a scarf, a hat, or an eye cover if I’m trying to sleep. I tried this out because of one of Tynan’s also-great gear posts.
Theraband resistance band, which I aspirationally carry around to help stretch in the morning. Hat tip: Jesse Schwartzman of this blog post fame.
Some generic Maui Jim polarized sunglasses with rubber nose pads, which I like for running or hiking because they don’t move around or slip even when you’re hot.
Tzukuri “Ford” + charger, a super-cool Audrey company that is like a combination of a Tile and cool sunglasses. They connect via bluetooth to your phone and can notify you when you leave them behind, or use the
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15186/matt-mullenweg-what-s-in-my-bag




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/matt-mullenweg-whats-in-my-bag/

No comments:

Post a Comment