Thursday 29 November 2018

5 Ways I’m Improving my Affiliate Program – Joe Casabona


Affiliate programs can be one of the best ways to drive traffic and sales to your products. Mobilized affiliates can become your best advocates. In recent months I’ve been working to improve my own affiliate program to make sure my affiliates are energized about Creator Courses as well as informed about what’s going on. Here are 5 ways I’m working to improve my affiliate program. 1: Not an Open Club
First, I want to make sure my affiliates can actually vouch for me. They don’t need to be students in one of my courses, but they do need to understand my teaching style. Maybe they are fans of my YouTube videos, have attended a workshop, or someone I’ve otherwise interacted with.
The program is not an open club for people who are just linking to my courses in hopes that they’ll make money. I want my affiliates to understand my work and convince people that my courses are worth taking.
2: Better Rates
If affiliates are going to go through the trouble of convincing people to take my courses, it needs to be worthwhile for them. My original commission was 20%, and I was selling my courses for between $24-69. That’s not a lot. So I decided to do 3 things:
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18155/5-ways-i-m-improving-my-affiliate-program-joe-casabona



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/11/29/5-ways-im-improving-my-affiliate-program-joe-casabona/

No comments:

Post a Comment