Wednesday 14 November 2018

WordPress Developer’s Tools & Services for Everyday Use


We all have our little private toolboxes. A set of services, plugins, and tools we use every day. They are far from perfect, but if we use something every day it can’t be all that bad, right? This post is not sponsored in any way. I don’t know the creators of any of the mentioned tools nor are any links affiliate ones. I genuinely use these tools every day, and they help me save time, money and sanity. What’s also important to note is that I’ve tried their alternatives, I’ve gone through most of the tools out there, both free and paid, and I choose the ones I use. So they didn’t materialize in my bookmarks by accident. If you hate them or know of better ones – perfect, leave a comment down below and let me know. I’ve left a lot of tools out to keep the article at a reasonable length and because I thought everyone uses them already. An example? Bootstrap. Please note – the list is not sorted in any way.
I don’t know the creators of any of the mentioned tools nor are any links affiliate ones. I genuinely use these tools every day and pay for most.
Unsplash – massive repository of hi-quality photographs
unsplash.com
I’m
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18095/wordpress-developer-s-tools-services-for-everyday-use



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/11/14/wordpress-developers-tools-services-for-everyday-use/

1 comment:

  1. Its most noticeably awful piece was that the product just worked discontinuously and the information was not exact. You clearly canot go up against anybody about what you have found if the data isn't right. best web hosting

    ReplyDelete