Monday 19 November 2018

We Planned Not to Build Another New Theme Ever Again – Transparency Report #45


Welcome to the 45th edition of the monthly transparency report (for October 2018). In this series, I go through everything that’s been going on in the business – especially the behind-the-scenes stuff – that you might be interested in. Click here to see the previous reports. Here’s the TOC of what’s to come:
1. A year ago I said we wouldn’t build another new theme. We just did. Here’s why
2. Does page speed really matter for SEO? TL;DR: it does
3. What type of WordPress content to advertise on Facebook?
1. A year ago I said we wouldn’t build another new theme. We just did. Here’s why
As I was looking through some of the more popular transparency reports on the site, I stumbled upon this. It’s the one where I discussed the future of Gutenberg and tried to figure out what’s the best path for a theme store like ours to follow.
I concluded that we wouldn’t build another new theme, but instead focus on making our existing themes into household names.
It’s roughly a year and a half since that report got published … and we’re just about to release a new theme. What gives?
A couple of reasons:
a) I read
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18116/we-planned-not-to-build-another-new-theme-ever-again-transparency-report-45



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/11/19/we-planned-not-to-build-another-new-theme-ever-again-transparency-report-45/

No comments:

Post a Comment