Monday 6 March 2017

New WordPress Advice Podcast


WordPress News. Life Updates
Wearing/Drinking
Errors and Omissions
iTunes Reviews
Questions:
As a WordPress user or developer, what is the ONE THING that drives you bonkers and you’d love to change about WordPress? From Eric Amundson.
As a casual freelancer, how do you suggest bringing up the contract discussion? From Megan Morsie.
Bonus
Lyrics to WordPress Blues
Everybody and their brother knows, that shortcodes blow
They make it hard for beginners to figure out how to make their content show
They have a steep learning curve so users who don’t know
The basics of how code works figure things out quite slow
I’ve got all these issues, it feels like I’ll never lose, these WordPress blues
As a plugin developer I’m disappointed that dependency management isn’t there
And the sluggish wp-admin sometimes makes me pull out my hair
Is there anything more useless than every default dashboard widget
And can anyone tell me why WP_List_Table has access set to private
I’ve got all these issues, it feels like I’ll never lose, these WordPress blues
Pervasive abuses of admin_notices are just obscene
Every time I see one I just want to punch my screen
One
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14523/new-wordpress-advice-podcast




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/new-wordpress-advice-podcast/

No comments:

Post a Comment