Wednesday 1 March 2017

Transparency Report #4: Photonify Site Launch, Ethereum, Record Month


Welcome to the fourth Transparency Report for Kooc Media, this one’s for Feb 2017. February is the shortest month so revenue’s are usually down this month, this year has been the exception – a record breaking month! Take a look below for full traffic and income reports. Photonify Launch
This month saw the launch of my latest website Photonify, a Digital Marketplace for Photographers which sells things like Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions and soon will also sell website themes, logos and printables. At the moment it sells just products from me, these are items I have had made by some Photographers over the past 2 months – eventually I am going to expand the site to let anyone sell their products on there, ala CreativeMarket and Envato sites.
Photonify opened it’s doors last Tuesday and I didn’t do a big launch for it – I just tweeted the link and added a couple of blog posts to ThemeFurnace, AlienWP and I also sponsored a post on Catswhocode. Despite that, it has had a promising start with some sales coming in. I started work on the site as the start of January and have been working with a couple of people who been creating the products
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14486/transparency-report-4-photonify-site-launch-ethereum-record-month




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/transparency-report-4-photonify-site-launch-ethereum-record-month/

No comments:

Post a Comment