Thursday 14 December 2017

ThemeDevTutorials.com – Make your first WordPress theme


Make this minimalist blog theme Build the entire theme from scratch while you follow along with this free step-by-step course.
Start Learning Today
Signup Now
Over 26,000 words and 600 lines of code across 18 sections and 56 individual lessons.
Getting Started is Tough!
Trust me, I know the feeling.
I remember making my first theme. I watched videos and read tutorials, but I’d quickly get lost. Every tutorial seemed to glaze over the details like I already knew what to do. Or worse, they taught bad practices I had to unlearn!
Two steps forward, one step backward.
A Better Way
The goal of this course is to provide you with a truly step-by-step guide for making your own WordPress theme. And you’ll create the whole thing from scratch!
With nothing but a code editor and an empty file, you’ll build the entire theme with your own two hands. You’ll setup a development environment in five minutes (seriously!) and write every line of code in the theme.
Who are you?
Over the years, I’ve made dozens of themes and have published 17 of them on wordpress.org. Those themes have since accumulated over 1,000,000 downloads and maintain an average 4.97/5 rating.
Professional
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16810/themedevtutorials-com-make-your-first-wordpress-theme




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/themedevtutorials-com-make-your-first-wordpress-theme/

No comments:

Post a Comment