Wednesday 13 December 2017

What Gutenberg Means for The Future Of Commercial WordPress Products


I just returned from two weeks of intense traveling, which started with WordCamp Riga, where I gave the opening keynote – A Crash Course On Building A Sustainable Plugin/Theme Business in The Subscription Economy spiced up with a trip to Nashville for WordCamp US. While I’m tempted to write about how awesome my trip was, the friends I met, yadda, yadda, yadda – the usual WordCamp recap – after Matt Mullenweg’s State of the Word at WordCamp US, where we watched a 15 min live demo of the “Future of WordPress”, I decided that it’s time we covered Gutenberg from the perspective of the commercial products space. Here’s the live demo by Matias Ventura, the project lead:
Matt Mullenweg: State of the Word 2017Get Link to Video
Share
Play Video
Since my expertise is in monetization and does not specifically relate to the WordPress editor, I decided to reach out to the founders and CEOs of the most popular page builders: Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi Builder, and Visual Composer.
Luckily, I had spent a few days with the Visual Composer team at Riga, and I know the Elementor team before Elementor was even born. Robby and I hung out together
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16806/what-gutenberg-means-for-the-future-of-commercial-wordpress-products




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/what-gutenberg-means-for-the-future-of-commercial-wordpress-products/

No comments:

Post a Comment