Tuesday 26 September 2017

I’m a betting man and I’m going all in with WP Dispensary


If not now, then when? Today is the day I start working full time on my own product!
90 days until Christmas
What are you doing to make the most of the time left?
I’m going full time at @WPDispensary starting today
— Robert DeVore (@deviorobert) September 26, 2017
I’m officially taking the dive to start putting 100% of my waking efforts into the WP Dispensary menu management plugin.
For those of you who may not be aware of WP Dispensary yet, its a WordPress marijuana menu plugin I built back in November 2015.
When I first built it, it was just an idea with not much behind it. I actually cringe looking back at version 1.0 of the plugin.
BUTTTTTTTTT …. in the last two years I’ve built an accompanying theme for it, a couple of free add-on’s and 6 commercial extensions, and pushed over a dozen new updates to the WP Dispensary plugin itself.
It’s come a long way since it’s humble beginnings as a side project that had no real direction in the beginning.
In the beginning of 2017, I made it a point to begin to do less, better.
This is just the next step in that process.
Taking the plunge
To be completely honest, I’m scared as fuck to be betting
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16194/i-m-a-betting-man-and-i-m-going-all-in-with-wp-dispensary




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/im-a-betting-man-and-im-going-all-in-with-wp-dispensary/

No comments:

Post a Comment