Saturday 16 September 2017

The Current State of Hotel Websites (September 2017)


At the beginning of 2017 I wanted to do a very specific analysis of HermesThemes client websites. I was curious to see how many customers keep their WordPress websites up to date. One thing lead to another and I ended up creating my very own search engine that is able to achieve some interesting things.
During July-September 2017 I have analyzed over 705,000 hotel websites from 150+ countries.
I am publishing the results of my research ~2 months ahead of the Digital Strategies for Travel Europe 2017 conference that will take place in Amsterdam (29-30 November), a conference that I will be attending. Get in touch if you would like to meet and have a quick chat there.
About This Research
Who Is This For?
I believe that this data will be mostly useful to the following categories of people:
IT and Marketing people working in/for the lodging industry;
Web developers and web designers;
Hotel owners and hotel managers;
Social Media Experts;
The Search Engine Optimization Community.
Content Management Systems (CMS)
There are a lot of ways to build websites: static HTML files, free content management systems (CMS), licensed content management systems, proprietary (custom) website engines, etc.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16107/the-current-state-of-hotel-websites-september-2017




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/17/the-current-state-of-hotel-websites-september-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment