Thursday 2 March 2017

Francesca Marano – WProfessional of the Month


Do you want to drive more traffic to your web? So do I! That’s why we created Nelio Content, a new plugin that automates content promotion in social networks. Want to know more? Today we have a great interview with Francesca Marano, one active member of the Italian community nominated by Petya who described her as “a blogger, business owner, developer, WordPress contributor, a real community addict and an amazing woman.” She helps professionals and SME companies have online presence, runs some online courses, and contributes to WordPress! Do you want to know her better? Keep reading!
Thanks for the interview, Francesca. It’s a pleasure to have you here! For those who read us and don’t know you, please tell us something about you and your relationship with WordPress.
Hi! Thanks for having me! I am a WordPress professional from Italy–I build websites, mostly for freelancers and small businesses. I learned HTML and CSS more than 15 years ago, but never really used them: I worked as an executive assistant and a administrative manager for years, then in 2006 my son was born and I joined the ranks of mommy bloggers. Soon I found myself more interested in learning
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14499/francesca-marano-wprofessional-of-the-month




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/francesca-marano-wprofessional-of-the-month/

No comments:

Post a Comment