Thursday 2 March 2017

Meet Katie O’Brien – Web Designer, Entrepreneur & Super Mom


Today, we have Super Mom Katie O’Brien in our Customer Spotlight series. Katie specializes in building beautiful websites for Female Entrepreneurs. From being a Life Coach and Virtual Assistant to becoming a full-time entrepreneur, Katie has shared her inspiring story with us. Q: Hi Katie! Tell us something about you and your business.
Hi! I build Simple + Chic (frustration-free) WordPress websites for coaches and consultants. Simplicity is always my number one goal within my designs and the backend of the site. I’m really passionate about building gorgeous sites… but also sites that are easy for my client’s to manage themselves, if they choose to.
Q: How did you start your business? Is there an interesting story here?
Oh boy. Well… it was to kinda escape. I had a successful life coaching business I launched in 2011. My daughter was born 2013 and I quit my 9-5 to stay home with her and become a full-time entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship took on a whole new meaning as a mother… but then in 2015 it got even ore interesting. I welcomed home my son and decided to move into a new home within a few weeks of each other. So I was balancing running a business
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14503/meet-katie-o-brien-web-designer-entrepreneur-super-mom




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/meet-katie-obrien-web-designer-entrepreneur-super-mom/

No comments:

Post a Comment