Wednesday 21 June 2017

How Well Does Hestia Pro Work With Elementor Page Builder?


Recently, I was asked if the Elementor page builder worked well with Hestia Pro one-page WordPress theme. I didn’t know, so I decided to find out. I installed Hestia Pro and built a quick one-page wedding demo site to see what would happen. If you don’t want to watch the entire video (sorry, it’s on the really long side), the gist of it is…Yes, Elementor works with Hestia Pro – sort of – but I probably wouldn’t use the two together. For me, it’s an either/or situation.
On its own, Hestia Pro is a good, easy-to-use theme.
Elementor is a fabulous page builder.
But while the two together aren’t a fail, they don’t really complement one another much.
So I would personally either use Hestia Pro by itself, or use Elementor with many other themes, but there’s not a ton of advantage to using them together. (There is SOME advantage, just not a lot).
Here’s what happened when I tested them together.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15373/how-well-does-hestia-pro-work-with-elementor-page-builder




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/how-well-does-hestia-pro-work-with-elementor-page-builder/

No comments:

Post a Comment