Friday 11 August 2017

How Tailor Page Builder Handles Your Content?


Let’s discuss some legitimate concerns many users have about WordPress page builder plugins and find out how Tailor take cares of that. Concerns about WordPress page builders:
From our users and the WordPress community, we heard following concerns/questions a lot.
Can I use WordPress default editor along with the page builder?
Can I edit an old page/post content using your page builder?
Can I access and edit page builder generated content using WordPress default editor?
What happens if I disable/delete your page builder? Will my content be preserved?
Let’s see how Tailor handles all that.
1. Can I use WordPress default editor along with Tailor?
YES! Tailor doesn’t block your access to WP editor in any way. Tailor retain the content in WordPress editor nicely with style. You can use WordPress editor alongside with Tailor.
Content within Tailor
Content within WP editor
2. Can I edit an old page/post content using Tailor?
Yes! You can tailor an old page or post (custom post types are also supported). All your old content will be loaded in Tailor within “Content Element” and from there you can edit, add or customize your content easily.
3. Can I access and
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15839/how-tailor-page-builder-handles-your-content




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/how-tailor-page-builder-handles-your-content/

No comments:

Post a Comment