Wednesday 6 December 2017

My trip to WordCamp US to interview Women in Tech – Jessalyn’s Blog


My trip to WordCamp started off with me and my dad waking up at 5 o’clock in the morning. After that, we had to take our car to the airport. After dropping our car off at the airport, we went inside and got our tickets, and our bags tagged and taken. Next, we had to go wait by the entrance of the plane. We waited for about 20 to 30 minute. Once we got on the plane, I got very nervous. We took off and everything started to look like little figurines and I thought that it was the coolest thing. Once we landed in Texas, we walked around and we saw all the cool stores that were in the Dallas, TX airport. In the airport there was a sky train we took that to get to our next plane. Our ride from Texas to Tennessee was roughly an hour and a half to two-hour plane ride.
Once we got to Tennessee, we met up with some of my dad’s friends. After finding them, we all took an Uber to our hotel because we all stayed in the same one. Once we checked in, we decided to go out to eat at this place called Stillery. We all had really delicious food then we left and walked back to our hotel. Once we got back to the hotel we decided to rest for a little bit, and then we got ready to go to the gym
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16752/my-trip-to-wordcamp-us-to-interview-women-in-tech-jessalyn-s-blog




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/my-trip-to-wordcamp-us-to-interview-women-in-tech-jessalyns-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment