Friday 28 October 2016

Confession time: I hate the freelance life – Journey to Complete Health


As I document my journey, I’ve always told you that I’ll give you the good, the bad, and the ugly. Well, here’s the ugly. The really ugly.
I hate the freelance life. I hate working remotely all the time. I hate the isolation. I hate the instability of income, and the fact that no matter how much work I cobble together, it’s never quite enough to pay the bills. My savings are dwindling, though I’m by no means in any serious trouble. I have what I need for now.
This is exactly what I signed up for when I took the leap and went freelance full-time. It’s what I’ve wanted to do for so long. It’s been a dream that I’ve had since I was 24 and one that I actively chased from December 2014 until I jumped in June 2016.
And you know what? I hate it. I absolutely hate it.
Just to bring you up to speed in case you don’t know or are new to my world, I’ve gone through a personal transformation since April 2015. From April 2015 through June 2015, I lost my marriage and my father. Since all of my hopes, dreams, and plans for the future went up in smoke, and life as I knew it no longer existed, I have created a new life for myself. I got
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13716/confession-time-i-hate-the-freelance-life-journey-to-complete-health




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/confession-time-i-hate-the-freelance-life-journey-to-complete-health/

No comments:

Post a Comment