Thursday 27 October 2016

I need help – Adam Soucie


I’ve been putting off writing this post for a long time, but I just can’t avoid it anymore. It’s high time I take Cory Miller’s advice and ask for help. Because I’m drowning right now, and I can’t pull myself up alone. Let’s start at the beginning…
About a year and a half ago, I left my the comfort of steady employment at an Orlando agency to go into business for myself. There were a bunch of family reasons for doing so, but the other reason was I just wasn’t happy there anymore. I wasn’t happy in general, and needed a change. I was naive to think new surroundings would fix my problems.
At first, they absolutely did. Business was really good. I’d partnered with a smaller agency who was outsourcing all of their dev work to me, and things were great. Other friends were sending me leads, and I started to see a path of sustainability. It was really exciting.
And then I fell for a scam.
That was one hell of a hard lesson to learn, but I’m glad I went through it. I did something really, really stupid but survived. But I was only surviving on the surface. That experience broke me. I still can’t read the comments
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13711/i-need-help-adam-soucie




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/i-need-help-adam-soucie/

No comments:

Post a Comment