Friday 21 October 2016

What You Should Know About WordPress Internal Structure


Web Ingredients As usual, may I address the problem with some questions first: How many of you here are confident that you know all about WordPress internal structure, or at least necessary information about it? How many, let’s say, suddenly realize that despite all your time working with WordPress, little do you know about its internal structure? I bet that the number of people falling into the second category is not so little, right?! But worry not, as that’s the reason for my article.
I know that many people reading up on this line would think “Heck! Why should I waste time on this article? I can do perfectly well without knowing about it just like I have done my whole career!”. To tell you the truth, you are not wrong. However, I remember reading somewhere that “Understanding is more important than perfection”, and it all rushed back into my mind when I started writing this topic. You can work perfectly well with WordPress, yes. But digging deeper into its internal structure will allow you to troubleshoot some WordPress problems yourself without having to rely on others.
Although the idea of exploring WordPress internal structure may sound frustrating
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13683/what-you-should-know-about-wordpress-internal-structure




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/what-you-should-know-about-wordpress-internal-structure/

No comments:

Post a Comment