Saturday 20 January 2018

How I Launched Creator Courses in One Week – Joe Casabona


7 months ago I took my business full-time. Being a freelancer for most of my life, and even doing it full-time for a while after college, I thought I had a pretty good handle on how things would work. But as it turns out, the product space is a lot harder to work in than the services space (for me). I’ve lamented over the last few months that it’s easier for me to sell one person on a $5,000 project, than 100 people on a $50 course. But after attending CaboPress and participating in an amazing Master Mind group, I was able to get some perspective and readjust. The Autumn and Winter have been much better than the Summer. But what does that have to do with a new site I launched called Creator Courses? Everything! I decided that as well as do an intro course on Gutenberg, I would launch a new brand. Here’s how I did it, and why.
What is Creator Courses and Why?
WP in One Month is not a great name, to put it nicely. When I first started the site, it made a lot of sense. It was supposed to be live, in-person classes that focus on WordPress. We’d meet once a week for 4 weeks. However, after several pivots, I’ve landed in a place where I do online courses, that
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16970/how-i-launched-creator-courses-in-one-week-joe-casabona



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/how-i-launched-creator-courses-in-one-week-joe-casabona/

No comments:

Post a Comment