Tuesday 23 January 2018

WP-CLI Packages: Supercharge Your WordPress Development


I think most developers would agree that WP-CLI (the self-described “command-line interface for WordPress”) is the best thing to happen to WordPress since my-hacks.php. It is my favorite way to use WP Migrate DB Pro, set up new WordPress sites, control WordPress with CRON, manage plugins, quickly test code, and a whole host of other tasks that are quicker and easier to complete via the CLI or a shell script. “What,” you might ask, “could possibly be better than WP-CLI?”.
“A lot of things…” I would reply, preparing to list off things like
dogs
cheeseburgers
when a caterpillar builds its chrysalis on a broom that you left outside and you know that the next time you have to sweep there will be a beautiful, new monarch butterfly flitting around while you work
puppies
Bitcoin
etc…
But then I might catch myself and realize that your question was probably scoped to WordPress development and related tools so I would cough loudly and continue, “*cough* I mean… Packages… For WP-CLI. WP-CLI Packages”
Free Shipping
The WP-CLI package index is a goldmine of incredibly useful commands. Packages can be installed
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16985/wp-cli-packages-supercharge-your-wordpress-development



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/01/23/wp-cli-packages-supercharge-your-wordpress-development/

No comments:

Post a Comment