Thursday 11 January 2018

Weglot SaaSy: Interview with Laurent Vergnaud (Themecloud.io)


We’re happy to interview Laurent Vergnaud from Themecloud.io, the French managed WordPress hosting service (available to French and non French obviously), as part of our series on WordPress SaaS founders: Weglot SaaSy. Q#1: What is your background, what should our readers know about you?
I am the CEO of Themecloud.io, yet another managed WordPress hosting platform. Our goal is to help freelancers and agencies save time and stay focused on their business by taking care of everything from security to performances, automating technical tasks and providing instant expert support.
I have always been entrepreneur-minded, I started working in digital agencies and worked as a freelancer on my days off. When I first used WordPress (after a couple of years using Flash or custom code), I immediately fell in love with it. I then started using it exclusively, embraced the WordPress community and even started a WordPress business to solve the problems I was facing as a freelancer.
Q#2: What’s your main activity within WordPress today?
I mostly work on product design and acquisition but I continue providing WordPress support to our clients and even create a few WordPress sites from time
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16931/weglot-saasy-interview-with-laurent-vergnaud-themecloud-io




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/01/11/weglot-saasy-interview-with-laurent-vergnaud-themecloud-io/

No comments:

Post a Comment