Wednesday 20 June 2018

How to Redesign Your Business Website – Transparency Report #40


Welcome to the 40th(!) edition of the monthly transparency report (for May 2018). This is a series where I go through everything that’s been going on in the business. And I don’t hold back! Whether it’s good or bad, it’s all here. Click here to see the previous reports. May was a fun month for me. More or less, I took the whole month off to take better care of myself and … prepare for the wedding (read: my wedding … two of them actually, long story).
This doesn’t mean I don’t have anything to share with you here.
Chiefly, I want to talk about a few things: the CodeinWP redesign and strategy, what the deal is with AMP and mobile, plus a case of entrepreneurial struggles and learnings (as mysterious as it might sound right now).
CodeinWP redesign
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17539/how-to-redesign-your-business-website-transparency-report-40



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/06/20/how-to-redesign-your-business-website-transparency-report-40/

No comments:

Post a Comment