Tuesday 22 November 2016

How 5 Days Can Change You


Five days ago I flew away from paradise. I was fortunate to attend a 5 day Mastermind conference in Cabo San Lucas called CaboPress. The event is the creation of Chris Lema, one of the foremost authorities, and kindest mentors, in the WordPress community. Chris speaks and writes about business leadership, entrepreneurship and public speaking (to name a few!).
The CaboPress Group 2016
To say Chris is awesome might be an understatement! Many people say it, and it is true – Chris is a generous, wise and caring person. I met him in 2013 at WordCamp Baltimore and during our brief conversation he made a huge impact on my path as an evolving WordPress freelancer.
I read about CaboPress in 2015 and was tempted to go. I eventually chickened out, worried that my business was too small to fit in with others attending from large, established companies. I told myself if my business continued to grow, I would apply to go the following year.
Fast forward to 2016 and now I am looking back on an amazing experience!
I wrote a thorough review on the plane coming home, but I have to say that the past 4 days, where I have been revisiting conversations and ideas from my time in Cabo, and putting into
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13885/how-5-days-can-change-you




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/how-5-days-can-change-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment