Monday 21 November 2016

Q&A with Anders Norén, WordPress theme developer


You might not recognize Anders Norén by name, but you’ll probably recognize his themes by sight: Hemingway, Hitchcock, Rowling, and Lovecraft are some of the most popular WordPress themes available, and they all make regular appearances on our WordPress Hot 100. I’ve been a fan of Norén’s work for years. His themes are elegant, but not pretentious; minimalist, but not stark. (He’s also one of the few theme authors I know of who makes active use of post formats.)
Wanting to know more about his take on crafting themes for WordPress, I reached out over Twitter and asked if he’d be interested in answering some questions for a blog post. Here’s what he had to say.
What should people know about you?
My name is Anders Norén. I live in Umeå, northern Sweden, where we’re currently edging towards sub-zero degrees in the daytime, which I’m alright with. The sun setting at four in the afternoon, not so much. I work remotely as a web designer and developer for the Stockholm web agency Odd Alice, together with a small, tight-knit group of people who love building great stuff for the web.
A couple of years back, when I was
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13876/q-a-with-anders-nor-n-wordpress-theme-developer




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/qa-with-anders-noren-wordpress-theme-developer/

No comments:

Post a Comment