Friday 25 November 2016

I am Paolo Belcastro, dotblogger at Automattic, ask me anything!


I am the Spectrum Division Lead at Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com. The Spectrum Division is in charge of domain names.

I started developing online products from Paris, France in 1994, managed and monetised high profile domain name portfolios from 1998. In 2004 I found my internet consultancy firm in Geneva, Switzerland.

I am originally from Italy, studied photography in Paris, France. I have been leading remote teams since 1998. After Italy, France, the US for a short while, and Switzerland, I currently live in Vienna, Austria. I dedicate most of my free time to the WordPress community through the organisation of WordCamp Europe.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/13843/i-am-paolo-belcastro-dotblogger-at-automattic-ask-me-anything




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/i-am-paolo-belcastro-dotblogger-at-automattic-ask-me-anything-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment