Wednesday 24 May 2017

How Codeable is building a community of amazing WordPress developers – Interview with Per Esbensen


You can find Per on LinkedIn or Twitter. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series. Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
I’ve actually had quite a turbulent career before starting Codeable, having all kinds of jobs that were mostly related to sales and marketing. In all honesty, I wasn’t the best employee and got fired a number of times due to my low tolerance for bad ideas and people – you could say I’m not good with authority, especially when I think said authority is lacking in leadership skills and knowledge.
The last 9-5 job I had before Codeable was being a client director of a small online agency in which we used another CMS called TYPO3 – a very popular platform for enterprise clients in north Europe. We were building and maintaining massive websites (most over 2000+ “pages”) for all kinds of corporations.
I’m not a developer myself, so the area I shine the most is in starting and discussing projects, then making sure they get done with high quality and on time. This, of course, isn’t easy, but I have learned a couple of tricks in my career, which
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15195/how-codeable-is-building-a-community-of-amazing-wordpress-developers-interview-with-per-esbensen




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/how-codeable-is-building-a-community-of-amazing-wordpress-developers-interview-with-per-esbensen/

No comments:

Post a Comment