Tuesday 30 May 2017

How to get high-quality emails for your list in just 2.5 hours


One of the mistakes that I didn’t do early on in my freelance career was to build an email list. Not having a list, or rather not spending some amount of effort into building one with high-quality emails, put me in a bad spot because I didn’t have any way to reach out to folks for referrals, outreach, overflow work, announce new services and solutions, and most importantly have a pipeline of leads. So, in turn, I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did. So I’m going to tell you how I was able to get over 160 high-quality email addresses within 2.5 hours of work.
The reason why I don’t want you to repeat the same mistakes I did is because when you have an email list there are folks that are interested in what you and what you have to offer. For example, when a new iPhone comes out this huge line outside of just about every single Apple Store. That’s your email list.
The line of people waiting outside your door for what you have to give them.
Not every single person on this list will be who you want to sell to. Some of these people on your list are people that you want a network with and want to know about your services.
If you have been freelancing
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15235/how-to-get-high-quality-emails-for-your-list-in-just-2-5-hours




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/how-to-get-high-quality-emails-for-your-list-in-just-2-5-hours/

No comments:

Post a Comment