Monday 29 May 2017

How Ionut Neage Built ThemeIsle to Make $50,000/month


Hello! What’s your background, and what are you working on? I’m Ionut Neagu. I studied computer science, and then in my final year of college I got into freelancing. I found some early success, so I kept doing that for about a year.
I thought that the next step would be expanding by starting an agency, and that clients would come to me on their own, simply because I had some business cards printed out and a business website on the Internet. Spoiler alert… it doesn’t work like that.
I failed. The agency idea didn’t go anywhere.
So I decided to pivot, and I launched ThemeIsle with a couple of friends. The goal was to give people access to some high-quality and simple to use WordPress themes. I had many hopes going into it. However, six months in, I was, again, ready to close the whole thing down.
But somehow we endured. We found the funds necessary to keep the ball rolling. One month after that, we hit $12,000 in monthly recurring revenue. Six months later, we’d reached $60,000/month.
We experienced our ups and downs, for sure. However, nowadays more than 500,000 people use our products actively. We average around $50,000 in revenue each month building cool WordPress themes, our most
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15228/how-ionut-neage-built-themeisle-to-make-50-000-month




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/how-ionut-neage-built-themeisle-to-make-50000month/

No comments:

Post a Comment