Tuesday 23 May 2017

Interview with Vova Feldman of Freemius


You can find Vova on LinkedIn or Twitter. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series. Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
I discovered development very early in my life. When I was 12, my father’s friend gave him a programming book on C-development, which my father passed over to me. I got bored one weekend and decided to give it a try by following a few tutorials – it was love at first sight. The fact that I could type some characters and create intelligence swept me off my feet! This magical “aha” moment changed my life and I knew that my future will involve software development. The combination of the “power” to code, my love for math, and my early passion for solving problems with engineering and technology guided my path to naturally become a technological entrepreneur.
I had the chance to work at a startup during high school, as well as while studying computer engineering and physics. I graduated with a double degree in Computer Science and Math from the Technion – the top engineering university in Israel.
After finishing my military service in an elite unit
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15099/interview-with-vova-feldman-of-freemius




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/interview-with-vova-feldman-of-freemius-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment