Thursday 12 April 2018

12 Steps closer to WooCommerce Store GDPR compliance


Ok, we all know that the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force on the 25th May 2018. So the main question is: what changes do we need to make on our WooCommerce website to become compliant? And another important query might be: how does GDPR affect non-European WooCommerce websites?
In this article, I will tell you EXACTLY what you need to do. There are a million articles and plugins on WordPress GDPR compliance, but there is no “ultimate” blog that tells you what you should be doing.
If you don’t know what GDPR is or need a good refresher, read Wikipedia’s GDPR page or the “Introduction to GDPR Compliance for WooCommerce Stores” on the official WooCommerce blog.
Many blogs I’ve read and WordCamp events I’ve attended didn’t really give me the answers I needed. I don’t particularly care about GDPR itself, I just want to know what I need to do on my WooCommerce website.
So, let’s see what changes you’re required to make.
Please note: I’m not a lawyer and cannot guarantee this article is going to make you 100% compliant – make sure to assess your GDPR compliance with a qualified
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17324/12-steps-closer-to-woocommerce-store-gdpr-compliance



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/04/12/12-steps-closer-to-woocommerce-store-gdpr-compliance/

No comments:

Post a Comment