Monday 23 April 2018

The Joys of Running a Theme Business (ThemeIsle’s Transparency Report)


Welcome to the 38th edition of the monthly transparency report (for March 2018). In this series, I talk about the latest goings-on in the business, our plans, challenges, and what’s on the agenda for the next couple of months. Click here to see the previous reports. As I might have already mentioned once or twice in these reports, one of my main goals right now is to introduce more clarity into my planning, and especially when it comes to figuring out the direction the business is heading.
I’m making an effort to maintain a clear picture and think more strategically – not only on an annual basis like before, but rather on a weekly/monthly basis.
While this sounds all fine and dandy, it’s not exactly that easy to execute. In order to achieve that, first I’m trying to disconnect more from the day-to-day tasks and get more rest. This feels kind of bad and I feel lazy for not being as active as I used to be – working on multiple things at once. But I guess I’ll see how it plays out over time.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17352/the-joys-of-running-a-theme-business-themeisle-s-transparency-report



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/the-joys-of-running-a-theme-business-themeisles-transparency-report/

No comments:

Post a Comment