Wednesday 18 April 2018

WordPress Blogger Story – Lyn Wildwood


Hello, I’m Lyn Wildwood. I’m a freelance WordPress blogger, and I’ve been commissioned by the folks at Weglot to discuss my writing journey in this niche. I’m a blogger by profession, which naturally means I primarily produce blog content, but I’ve also produced ghostwritten marketing material for a few companies here and there. My credited work can be seen on such sites as MH Themes, WPKube, WPLift, Design Bombs, WP Mayor and even Elegant Themes once upon a time. This isn’t so much a post about my own writing career as it is an insight into the careers and behind the scene workings of the many bloggers working in the WordPress niche. With that said, I cannot speak for all bloggers, especially not when many of them are far more experienced than I am. I can only share my thoughts, opinions and personal experiences.
Without further ado, I am Lyn Wildwood, and this is my story.
How I Became a Freelance Writer
Similar to most writers, I got into freelance writing for the money. Not “buy a Lamborghini” money, but enough to pay the bills (or a small fraction, at least). It wasn’t a new ambition. I don’t have any formal education
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17335/wordpress-blogger-story-lyn-wildwood



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/04/18/wordpress-blogger-story-lyn-wildwood/

No comments:

Post a Comment